Will be celebrating our diversity, lifestyle and heritage through strong social networks and active participatin to nurture the well-being of our unique safe communities.
Our Region in 2022...
- Has welcoming, strong and self-reliant communities with access to a wide range of community services and facilities, giving everyone the chance to be involved in community life.
- Allows us to enjoy a safe and relaxed lifestyle by accessing places, spaces and events that strengthen our sense of place and community pride
- Has healthy, active and connected communities with well resourced sporting, recreation and leisure facilities, vibrant community groups and volunteers
- Has caring, nurturing and family oriented communities accessing services and facilities for all people
- Is accessing quality social, medical and education services and infrastructure to serve the needs of our people
- Celebrates and promotes our diversity through arts and cultural activities, and by preserving our indigenous and pioneering heritage