A Community Plan is a long term road-map setting out the steps for achieving future community visions.
Our Community Plan is comprised of a region-wide plan setting out our regional vision, outcomes and goals, and 13 place community plans.
Our regional outcomes include:
1. Resourceful Vibrant Community
2. Integrated Quality Infrastructure
3. Diverse Prosperous Economy
4. Healthy Nature Environment
5. Proactive Open Governance
This plan includes the community visions and priorities for Acadia Valley, Bauhinia, Blackwater, Bluff, Capella, Comet, Dingo, Duaringa, Emerald, Gemfields, Rolleston, Springsure and Tieri.
Central Highlands 2022 Community Plan commenced on 1st July 2012 and will be in effect until 30th June 2022.